Coloured Lines’ Cloud Phone System provides you an extremely powerful telephony solution with all the complexity and configuration hidden behind a simple service framework. We worry about capacity, performance, upgrades, backups, feature enhancements and all the things that are necessary to power this type of technology. You just pick up the phone and enjoy a seamless experience!
One of the major reasons in moving to VoIP from traditional phone systems (other than the savings) is to get access to advanced functionality not available in legacy systems. Some of the key business benefits that the Cloud Phone System brings are:
- Access to the latest technology with no capital refresh cycle or maintenance costs.
- The ability to connect different offices, teleworkers or road warriors together for easily collaboration or communication via the PBX in the cloud without having to have a separate network.
- Freedom to choose devices and equipment from the best of breed vendors that exactly meet your needs rather than being locked into a proprietary regime.
- Business rules programmed into the system such as custom time-of-day, day-of-week and priority call routing to give your customers the optimum experience.
- A secure, multi-party conferencing service to eliminate the need for external conferencing services.
- Capability for advanced features such as call centre functionality, sophisticated IVR’s and automated voice response systems, outbound dialers, video calling, e-faxing and many others as options.
How it Works
The Coloured Lines Hosted PBX is delivered purely from the cloud with no onsite hardware required. We will provision you a secure partition of our PBX infrastructure giving you all the personalisation options of an onsite system. Our VoIP carriage services provide highly competitive call rates with the option of carrier-grade connections that will provide impeccable clarity and performance equivalent to ISDN but with significant cost savings. We can also utilise your existing internet connection should that be suitable.
Coloured Lines will provide an end-end process that incorporates detailed requirements gathering, implementation and configuration and an on-going support. It’s important to note that we don’t give you a generic configuration, we spend the time to understand your business requirements and recommended call flow and configure precisely to your needs, including incorporating features that you probably may not have even considered prior.
We can provide a selection of handsets, headsets (corded and wireless) and softphones that suit the needs of each user type from task workers to executives. We also have an extensive range of conference phones, mobile devices and video conferencing systems that can cover practically any of your collaboration needs.
We have designed the approach to adopting a Cloud Phone System to make it easy, accessible and beneficial with the safety of an experienced and supportive provider.